- Log in to the COMPSTAT registration tool. Get the daily password there.
- Open another tab and go to the COMPSTAT interactive programme (schedule). Click on the slot your wish to attend and then on the session. The floor map with the location of the physical room will be open. Click on the blinking room of the floor map. You will be redirected to Zoom, where you will need to use the daily password.
For security reasons, the zoom links will not be sent to the speakers by email, and the valid passwords will be available only on the day of the conference.
The zoom meetings will be open at least 20 minutes before the conference starts, but you can start the process to access before and you will be allowed to enter once they open.
Keep the Zoom chat visible to follow the communications with the chair and room assistants.
- Read the General Information and the Technical Requirements carefully before entering the virtual rooms. Accessing this conference implies accepting the conditions.
- Log in to the registration tool and keep your session open. Only registered participants with a session open in the same browser will be able to access the virtual conference.
- Log in to Zoom (alternatively, you can join Zoom from your browser) and check that your audio and video are working correctly (watch this short tutorial video).
- The virtual rooms are accessible only from the interactive programme (schedule), not from the static full programme (see below).
- You can personalize your programme from the static list of abstracts by selecting the sessions you wish to attend. If you personalize your programme, you will get a link to your personal interactive programme connecting to the selected virtual sessions.
- Open the link to the (personalized) interactive programme.
- Click on the slot to attend and then choose the session (please click on the session, not on the talk you wish to attend. If you click on the talk, you will only see the abstract). The floor map showing the onsite room location will be open. Click on the room blinking on the floor map to be redirected to the virtual room link.
- If you are not registered for the conference or are not logged in to the registration and submission tool, you will get an error and be requested to do that. Once logged in, please return to the web page that gave the error and refresh it. You can also return to your conference schedule and click on the session you wish to attend.
- Once you are redirected to Zoom (or Gather Town for the poster session), type the Zoom password (or Gather Town password for the poster session) that you can find on the registration tool.
- Make sure that you have entered the Zoom room (or Gather Town room for the poster session) with the same name and surname you have registered for the conference. Otherwise, rename yourself as soon as possible. Attendants not on the list of participants will be removed if they fail to identify themselves using the chat.
- Keep your micro off except to present or participate when the chair allows it. When you wish to make a question or a comment, use the option "raise your hand". Please note that the chair may not see the chat on Zoom, and you will need to unmute yourself to request an opportunity to speak during the Q&A time.